[X4U] Connect to server window stays

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Tue Apr 17 19:10:38 PDT 2007

I'd love an answer to this too, Mark. It happens to me on and off and I
don't see any pattern to it and I don't know of any other way to get rid
of the window other than by restarting.

It only showed up under 10.4 but I'm on 10.4.8 so it's not just the latest
update causing the issue.

Cheers,

Coj

Mark Des Cotes <mark at astroprinting.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
17/04/07 11:51 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

OS X Users <X4U at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
[X4U] Connect to server window stays

Hi all,

A co-worker running 10.4.9 is having a small problem when he connects
to our Win2003 server via afp. He's able to connect to the server
fine but the "Connect to server" window that displays while
connecting doesn't go away once the connection is made. The server is
there and he has full access to it. Nothing happens when he presses
the red close button or the grey cancel button in the window. It also
stays when he disconnects from (ejects) the server. To get rid of it
he must restart his computer or minimize the window and just ignore
it. Any ideas?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com