[X4U] Heavy duty job trafficking & tracking software

nk netkat at comcast.net
Thu Apr 19 17:16:56 PDT 2007

this is not what you want to hear, but I'd recommend sticking with
paper and pencil or some kind of printed sheet people can fill in as
they go.

I have worked in many studios larger than the one you describe, and
have seen all kinds of schemes designed to capture every minute doing
every task so that efficient billing can happen, but they all fall
flat, the software-based methods do.

You're still relying on somebody DOING something to record their time!
but with software you have many layers of issues and complications
setting it up, getting it to run, configuring, etc.

just my 2 cents, but if the bigs can get it done with paper and pencil,
odds are your firm can, too.

nk