[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:55:30 PDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Randy B. Singer <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> When someone offers a word processor for the Macintosh that is as
> full-featured as Word, and folks switch to it in droves (thus making
> its file format a de facto standard), I'll happily switch to it.

It's pretty obvious to me that others use Word differently than I do, so for
those of you, good for you.

For my money, I can't stand composing in Word. I use CopyWrite for all of my
writing, I just want to be able to get it down, keep track of revisions,
etc. The running word count alone was worth the cost of the program while I
was in grad school. I only copy and paste into Word for final formatting and
distribution.

--
When fascism comes to America it will wrapped in the flag and carrying a
cross.- Sinclair Lewis