[X4U] (POT) Graphic Artist Question

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Sat Aug 4 15:41:47 PDT 2007

You know it really depends on what they are going to be doing.
Just page layout? Page layout and Photoshop and Illustrator stuff.
Most require that Graphic Artists kind of know everything now.
So given that I would probably recommend this:

A 3 GHz Dual Core Intel Xeon
8 gig of memory, graphic users can never get enough
At least a 500 gig hard drive
You probably would want to get a more than standard graphics card,
this system comes with 6 options, mid option would probably due