[X4U] (POT) Graphic Artist Question

Russell McGaha RussellMcGaha at mac.com
Fri Aug 3 16:23:28 PDT 2007

Yeah;
	I probably should have given just a LITTLE more info; I had intended
to but forgot.  I'm looking for both Hardware and Software
recommendations.  They will be doing [at first anyway] a printed
catalog redo that's a couple of hundred pages currently, and with the
new pictures of the products, will likely be MUCH more when they finish.