[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Neil lists at mac.com
Sun Aug 5 09:19:21 PDT 2007

That's exactly how I saw this thread too, and I'm not a Word user.
My needs are so simple that Tex-Edit from Trans-Tex Software suits me
fine and MS Word is way too bloated for me.  On the other hand, I'm
not such an anti-MS bigot that I'll ridicule the people who need it.
I just feel sorry for them.   ;-)