[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Aug 5 19:42:38 PDT 2007

Hi Judi,

Word 2004 launches  the first time in 8 seconds on my first-gen
intelliMac with 2GB RAM.  The second time in 3 seconds. (Click-to-
document open--of course, this is just a blank test page it's
opening, and I don't have more than a few "extra" fonts installed).

What kind of times are you getting?

Michael