[X4U] Word is Slooooow

Neil lists at mac.com
Mon Aug 6 19:47:23 PDT 2007

Actually, I think two people have already offered suggestions on what
you can do.  One person suggested checking your fonts and repairing
permissions (somebody else posted helpful links along these lines).
The other person prefers a different course of action, but you should
be able to find both suggestions in the thread and choose for yourself.