[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Aug 6 20:38:27 PDT 2007

On Aug 6, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Neil wrote:

> Randy, I think you have been doing a good job at handling abuse
> from the fanatics of the "It's so cool to be filled with MS hatred"
> crowd, but the juxtaposition of the above two e-mails made me laugh.

Well, I'm glad that you had a good laugh.

Anyways, this has degraded to just be useless noise, which I'm sure
lots of folks don't want in their e-mail box, so I'll be withdrawing
from participating on this list for a while until things calm down.

If I can do anything for anyone, feel free to contact me via private
e-mail.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html