[X4U] MS Office 2008 delayed

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclifeshow.com
Mon Aug 6 14:57:50 PDT 2007

On 8/6/07 5:21 PM, "Randy B. Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> On Aug 6, 2007, at 1:14 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>> Always a good idea once Randy starts going on and on.... :)
>
> Hey, Shawn.  Why don't you impress us with how famous you are?  (NOT.)

Umm..as I am not famous, nor have I ever claimed to be, why would I do that?

Hey Randy - why don't you impress us with the randomness and pointlessness
of your attacks?

> Or with all of the insider knowledge that you have that we aren't
> privy to because you are so famous?

LOL Randy - what are you babbling about? I have lots of various "insider
knowledge" (as I'm sure you do too) but none of it is based on how "famous"
I am. Could you give an example of what it is that you are referring to?

Maybe then it might start making sense.....

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer