[X4U] New Keyboards (was: iLife '08 and iWork '08)

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Aug 9 07:50:30 PDT 2007

On 9 Aug 2007, at 03:22, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> At 9:00 PM -0500 8/8/07, Linda wrote:
>> On 8/8/07 8:48 PM, Carroll Glass wrote:
>>
>> That'll work -  I'm going new school and staying old school with
>> the Matias Tactile 2.0.
>>

>> The loudest keyboard you'll ever own. Good thing it feels so
>> nice! :-)
>
> Loudest Mac keyboard maybe, but is it louder than an IBM Model M?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_M
>
> These are quite popular, I've seen fights over old Model M
> keyboards :^)

I have an old Cherry keyboard which is both louder & IMO better than
a model M. There's not much to choose between them, tho'.

I recently picked up a PS2 keyboard & mouse to USB adaptor - <http://
tinyurl.com/2oszux>. I haven't tried it on a Mac but it's advertised
to work with Macs & Suns, and since it works with my PS3 I have no
reason to doubt the veracity of this advertising. My father has stock
of IBM Model Ms if anyone in the UK is interested.

Stroller.