[X4U] New Keyboards (was: iLife '08 and iWork '08)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Thu Aug 9 08:19:00 PDT 2007

At 3:50 PM +0100 8/9/07, Stroller wrote:
>I recently picked up a PS2 keyboard & mouse to USB adaptor -
><http://tinyurl.com/2oszux>. I haven't tried it on a Mac but it's
>advertised to work with Macs & Suns, and since it works with my PS3
>I have no reason to doubt the veracity of this advertising. My
>father has stock of IBM Model Ms if anyone in the UK is interested.

If you're going to try this on a Mac you might need to have both a
mouse and a keyboard plugged into the adapter.  I've had strange
results when trying to use it for just the mouse on Mac's (the Mac
wants to ID the keyboard).  Which was disappointing as part of why I
bought it was to use my favorite style mouse.  I don't believe I've
tried my adapter on my Sun SunBlade 1000 Workstation.

I use this for a PS/2 Logitech mouse along with the keyboard that
came with my G5 2x2 Tower on my work laptop (an IBM Thinkpad).

	Zane