[X4U] New Keyboards (was: iLife '08 and iWork '08)

Swanson, Andrew C. SWANSOAC at uwec.edu
Thu Aug 9 07:54:41 PDT 2007

My partner has trouble with key bounce on most keyboards. We tried at least three different ones on his previous computer (some Dell with XP) before going back to his old keyboard from the computer before that. When he switched this past fall, we tried two different Apple keyboards before going back to the old one using a PS2/USB adapter... On a hunch, I ordered him a Matias Tactile 2.0 this spring (and waited impatiently form months...)

He loves it (and I can always tell when he's using the computer in the other room...)

    Andy