[X4U] Issues after the last software update

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 17:48:23 PDT 2007

Just curious if anyone else is having problems with the last software
update. I am at 10.4.10 (which is what I thought it was after the
last update another puzzle).

I have been having problems with mail.app and hogwasher and my
wireless connection.

I leave the two apps running all the time and usually sometime during
the night the wireless disconnects causing mail.app to hang and
hogwasher  not to retrieve anything from usenet. I don't see any
obvious error messages. I just have to reboot every morning as I
cannot get any TCP application to "work". i cannot recover any tcp
app and must reboot.

According to the apple menu I am at 10.4.10 (but there WAS a software
update after that and a security update as well). Now, as to why the
10.4.10 didn't go to 10.4.11 I don't understand).

Anyone else have issues?

Ed