[X4U] Issues after the last software update

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Mon Aug 13 06:06:54 PDT 2007

>Just curious if anyone else is having problems with the last
>software update. I am at 10.4.10 (which is what I thought it was
>after the last update another puzzle).

Yes, I had major issues.  The latest update pretty much killed my OS.
I had to reinstall from the CD, get everything back up to the latest,
and then reinstall a bunch of applications.  Now everything is fine.
I think it was an interaction with Parallels, but I am not sure.

BTW - Apple was fantastic about this.  They got me to tier 2 support
right away, and helped me step through all of this even though my
machine is out of warranty and not covered by Apple Care.  Kudos!