[X4U] Help with un-partitioning a hard drive

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Sat Aug 11 01:17:19 PDT 2007

I'm not sure whether this can be done, but would appreciate help if at all
possible. I bought a 500gb lacie hard drive for backups a year or so ago. I
partitioned into three parts and began to back up to one of them.
Unfortunately, despite some housekeeping I've now run out of space and need
to merge two of the partitions into one. I don't have any further storage to
move my files onto so I can wipe the drive and start again. Is there a way
around this problem or am I stuck? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

All the best, Colin.

http://www.eleventhvolume.com
http://www.musicinterfaces.com
http://www.hardformat.org