[X4U] Ejecting that second DVD drive

Doug LaBore dlabore1 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 08:02:27 PDT 2007

Cool suggestions!

Thanks everyone these were all good suggestions I especially like Tim's menu
extras that place a control icon in the menu bar, but knowing the
option/eject actually does work is nice to know also.

BTW  Just went out and bought both the new iLife '08 and iWork '08 packages
and their both well worth having.

Doug LaBore