[X4U] iLife08

Robert rashton at telus.net
Thu Aug 16 07:43:27 PDT 2007

Got my copy yesterday. Imovie has some nice features. One can make a
movie for burning really quick. What I did like in previous versions
is the sound control which has been taken away.  You used to be able
to control the volume at certain parts in the click. In other words
if you have added a song and it covers the sound of the movie you
could go into the time line and adjust the volume for only that part
of the click and not the whole song.(hope that this makes sense). The
new version you can only do the whole song. Any way if any one has
seen a way of doing this I would like to know. I like the new iphoto
but it also has problems. Some pictures when you double click on them
instead of opening the picture and displaying the picture I get a big
exclamation mark. If I try and use the slide to adjust the picture
smaller it goes right back to the small icon. This only happens with
some pictures, not all. Bob