[X4U] Clickable URL's and addresses in emails

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Wed Aug 22 23:15:54 PDT 2007

BTW, thanks to all who contributed to my question!

The long of the short of it is that I'll tell her to stick to using <xxx>
and if someone can't click on it it's probably coz their mail client
doesn't make them clickable.

Ta muchly,

Coj

Stroller <macmonster at myrealbox.com>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
18/08/07 02:41 AM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] Clickable URL's and addresses in emails

This is what the original question boils down to.

The only plain-text solution I can see is:
   click here <http://www.google.com>
   or here http://www.google.com
   or if you're an AOL user <a href="http://www.google.com">click
here</a>.