[X4U] Mac OS X 10.5.1, iPhoto 7.1.1, and Nikon Coolpix L11

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Dec 2 23:11:34 PST 2007

I upgraded my wife's MacBook to 10.5.1 (previously running 10.5), it
had already been upgraded to iPhoto 7.1.1.  Now when she plugs in her
Nikon Coolpix L11 it won't allow her to import the photo's, it says
it can't understand the format, yet if I go to File->Import to
Library, it will bring them in just fine.

Everything worked fine with 10.5 and 7.1.1.  Does anyone have any
ideas about this and how to fix it?

	Zane