[X4U] Re: Leopard Issue 2 - Kaput No Longer!

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Mon Dec 3 11:46:41 PST 2007

After doing some more research, with some prodding by
Randy, I found this bulletin:

which contains a Terminal command that enables Leopard
to see printers under Mac OS 10.3 (and others).

I followed the procedure and the printers on my 10.3.9
print server are now visible on the Leopard machine.

on networked Macs running 10.4 and 10.5. (And of course
it will see other printers as well.) By following the
procedure in article 306874, Leopard will find and add
printers on Macs running earlier versions.

Count: One down, one remaining (the missing "domain
guessing.)

COME ON, 10.5.2!!

Jon