[X4U] Leopard Issues

Colin colin at eleventhvolume.com
Mon Dec 3 10:14:52 PST 2007

Hello Jon,

I'm sorry I can't be of any help with your Panther issues. However,
I'm interested in your experiences of installing a 250gb drive on your
laptop. I need to do the same thing (2.5gb left on my MacBook Pro
120gb drive). I'd much appreciate learning whether you did the install
yourself or who did it for you, if it was a painless experience and
how I can find out what drive I should be buying - many thanks for any
advice you can give.

All the best, Colin
Eleventh Volume
Hard Format