domain guessing [was] [X4U] Leopard Issues

Konrad Waibel overloadinfo at charter.net
Mon Dec 3 09:59:09 PST 2007

this behavior began for me in July 2005 when I subscribed to Charter
Cable.  I was using 10.2.8/Safari [?].  Still happens to me now using
10.4.11/Safari 3.0.4 and Charter.  I assumed, and still do, this was
something programmed by Charter directing me to their page to make
more money from their advertisers.

K.
------