[X4U] Re: Leopard Issues - Some Responses

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 4 09:30:12 PST 2007

On 4 Dec 2007, at 05:25, Jon Warms wrote:
> 4) The issue isn't how Verizon handles a poorly formed URL.
> Domain-guessing adds the www and the dot com, so the
> ISP sees a correctly formatted URL. I get the Verizon-Yahoo
> search engine because the browser sends the incomplete URL
> (the way I typed it).

Prove it.

Without making the DNS changes suggested today open a terminal window
and type `host jr` (without the quotes).

I hate it when people post misinformation and I believe you are
incorrect when you absolve Verizon from blame. It frustrates me,
therefore, that you continue to write paragraphs complaining about
Apple over this.

Stroller.