[X4U] Re: Leopard Issues - Some Responses

Robert Ameeti Robert at Ameeti.net
Tue Dec 4 09:49:26 PST 2007

At 5:30 PM +0000, 12/4/07, Stroller wrote:

>I hate it when people post misinformation and I believe you are
>incorrect when you absolve Verizon from blame. It frustrates me,
>therefore, that you continue to write paragraphs complaining about
>Apple over this.

But how else might we continue the threads on how Leopard is not yet
ready and we should wait till Apple gets it right before we can use
it?

--

Robert Ameeti

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.
-- James Branch Cabell, The Silver Stallion, 1926