[X4U] Who loves ya Digi Camera? [TAN]

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Mon Dec 17 21:07:07 PST 2007

I suggest you take a look at
<http://www.steves-digicams.com/>
Though my own cameras aren't on or even near your list, I
have used his recommendations and reviews several times,
and they've been consistently useful and valid.

There is a lot of information there; sometimes,
I've felt like I'm drinking from a fire hose. But I think
it's the best detailed reference for digital cameras.

Happy holidays to you, too.

Jon