[X4U] Preferred Tool for Smart File Copying

Neil Laubenthal neil at laubenthal.net
Tue Dec 18 07:12:03 PST 2007

PSyncX does nicely.

SuperDuper also does it . . . but it's harder to set up initially as
it's not really designed for copying just folders.

SynchronizePro also does it nicely . . .and comes in 2 versions
depending on whether you need to be able to make bootable clones or not.

All 3 provide scheduling services.

PSyncX is free; the others aren't.