[X4U] Who loves ya Digi Camera? [TAN]

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 18 08:33:26 PST 2007

At 11:30 PM +1100 12/18/07, Brett Conlon wrote:
>Head..... swimming..... in features...... & specs...... far too many
>options...... still can't pick!!!!!!!!!!!  Aaaaarrrgggghhhhhh....

Just to help ruin your day, I just thought about a few other things
for you to keep in mind.  Though I'm not sure how easy it will be to
research them.

1. How long does it take for the camera to go from turned off to
ready to shoot.
2. How long between the time you push the button to take the picture
and the picture actually being taken.
3. How long before you can take another picture.

I wish we had paid a bit more attention to items #2 and #3 when we
purchased the Kodak.  Doesn't help that it was largely an impulse
buy.  We missed a *LOT* of good pictures of our kids thanks #2.

Zane