[X4U] Who loves ya Digi Camera? [TAN]

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Tue Dec 18 08:42:07 PST 2007

On 12/18/07 10:33 AM, Zane H. Healy wrote:

> 3. How long before you can take another picture.

My Nikon Coolpix (old -- a model 3400) was great wrt this on the original
(tiny) storage card (8MB, I think). When I bought a larger card to use
(256MB, I believe), the time spent waiting after taking a picture increased
greatly. It's still snappy on the smaller card. I don't know if all cameras
slow down as you increase the size of the storage, but that's what happened
to me. End of anecdote.

~Linda