[X4U] ICAL Question/Problem

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 19 14:30:50 PST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007, at 3:41 PM, Winston MacKelvie wrote:

> I guess you know that command t gets iCal to today?
>

> Winston

Yes thanks I know that but gain my problem is memory (mine) I am on
disability because of the issue. Its easy for someone else to say
just issue the command or click a button but I tend to forget simple
things like that. This is why I wanted it to be a default. I will
never update to Leopard as I need pre-osx support for a couple of
apps, so I am guessing I will  have to find a replacement for ICAL.

Ed