[X4U] How can I access MIME messages?

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Thu Dec 20 06:37:54 PST 2007

Thanks Linda (and Dirk, wherever you are) I followed the instructions
and they worked perfectly. I now have the photos I needed. One small
note, the file saved out of Textedit must be in plain text format to
work. I forgot to convert one and saved it as .rtf (rich text format)
and I wasn't able to extract the photo from the file.

Happy holidays everyone.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design