[X4U] admin help

Thomas W Noel tnoel at mac.com
Sun Dec 23 19:50:21 PST 2007

Look in /Users for the name of the folder for your log-in (the one
with a little house). If you are the only user, you are the
administrator and the user name is your short form name. If you cannot
get any combination to work, boot from an install DVD and use the
change admin password utility found in one of the install menus.