[X4U] iMac dead?

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Dec 31 07:37:54 PST 2007

On 12/31/07 8:35 AM, Mary C. Youra wrote:

> I suspect that we were too impatient with DW,

I would definitely try this. I have personally experience DW fixing a 'keys
out of order' error on a Quicksilver dual 800 -- but it took nearly 12 hours
to do so. I'd restart it from the DW CD, and let it run, overnight and into
the next day, for as long as it takes. Keys out of order is bad mojo, and it
takes a very long time to run DW. You may not be able to fix it -- but
there's a chance you can.