[X4U] Cell phone/ICAL question

Ed Gould edgould1948 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 21:14:57 PST 2007

I live by ICAL. That is to say I keep all my appointments in ICAL.
These appointments are doctor type appointments. My memory is bad due
to a stroke.

I would like to get a cell phone in the next few months that has a
calendar that can sync up with ICAL.

Is there such an animal? I do not trust going into cell phone store
(s) and listening (and trusting) Cell phone sales persons.
I have seen and experienced them in action and just don't trust any
of them.
So I am asking the group which cells phones sync up with ICAL ?

Thanks,

Ed

ps: It would be a nice plus to be able to *EASILY* enter appointments
on the cell phone and to have that be put into my ICAL when the
syncing occurs.

pps: I generally find cell phones difficult to use and get easily
frustrated just trying to go through the menuing(sp?) system on cell
phones due to stroke issues.