[X4U] iMac

SE MacTechLists at cox.net
Wed Feb 7 20:06:11 PST 2007

I know about the legalities of the computer and the OSX and all. I have
been doing this for about 13 years now.

I just knew there were issues of putting OSX on the first 2 iMacs. I
never recommend putting OSX on any computer less than 500 MHz, but this
is a special request from one of the residents teenage daughters. She
has a small digital camera and wants to put them on a computer and she
wants to play music from her CD's.

Thank you for the link. I can get all the facts now and do it right.

Everyone is very helpful and it is appreciated.

SE