[X4U] iMac

Craig A. Finseth fin at finseth.com
Thu Feb 8 10:54:34 PST 2007

   Thank you Craig. Know about the firmware update first - which of course
   was done years ago. But I always double check those things before I move
   forward. I also know people who run OSX on computers less than 500MHz
   but everyting is so slow on them.

Depends on what you are doing.  Things take a long time to load, but
run pretty well once up.  Things being Safari, Office, and NeoOffice.

These are donated machines at a school.  Some have only 192K and 3GB
disks (memory makes a bigger difference than CPU speed, of course.

Craig