[X4U] OT: running Macs with PV cells

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 11:09:28 PST 2007

the reason I'm posting this subject to the list is (A) it's full of
devoted Mac heads and (B) I assume that many are heavily tech-oriented,
and therefore may be able to help me with this question:

can anyone recommend message boards or user sites which deal with solar
photo voltaic panels, and the implementation of them in powering Macs,
and other computer gear?

I have done a fair amount of searching, but the most promising leads
I've tracked down had 3 posts back in 2002, and now appear defunct!

I am looking for a place or a list where I can ask questions, see what
others are doing, etc...much like we do here, only with the emphasis on
DIY PV rigs.

thanks!

if you like you can respond off-list to avoid clogging things up.

nk