[X4U] uncooperative podcast download

nk netkat at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 20:01:56 PST 2007

I was syncing my wife's iPod with the podcasts I have on my
iTunes...then, she sez "how about that one from January 16??"

I had deleted that one...so...I went to the site of origin, and
downloaded it but iTunes didn't seem to "want" to put it in with the
other podcasts from that source..maybe because what I downloaded was
named differently..

the point is, no way could I get this podcast into her iPod's
Podcasts>Name of Podcast folder. It is ON her iPod, but it's in with
music under artist..

kinda defeats the purpose of the whole iTune,
organize-your-stuff-the-way-you-want-it bit.

is this just the way it goes, or is there a way to make that podcast go
in where it's easiest and most logical for her to look for it?

thanks!

nk