[X4U] uncooperative podcast download

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Sun Feb 11 20:30:46 PST 2007

I don't have an iPod so my experience is short on this subject but
you might take a look at the Take Control EBooks:

http://www.takecontrolbooks.com/ipod-btm.html

It costs $10 but from my experience with the other EBooks available
it will be worth the expenditure.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...