[X4U] Connecting Brother HL-1240 to Airport

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at sonydadc.com
Mon Feb 19 21:48:50 PST 2007

Being both laptops we were hoping for the freedom of roaming in the house
and not being restricted to cables when printing.

Thanks Jens,

Coj

Jens Selvig <lstnmt at bresnan.net>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
20/02/07 04:45 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [X4U] Connecting Brother HL-1240 to Airport

You could look for a used Mac Mini, iBook etc. to use as a print server.

I seem to recall in the back of my very shallow mind, seeing a USB
switch that would allow you to share a USB device between two
computers. If your computers are normally fairly close to each other
while in use that might work.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...