[X4U] LaCie Hard drive troubles

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Thu Feb 22 11:24:43 PST 2007

I went thru the exact same crap with one of Lacie's drives. It was
out of warranty, so I was kind of screwed. So since I could not
longer depend on the drive I decided to take it apart. worked fine
out of the enclosure, came to the conclusion that it must of been
something with the Firewire interface inside the drive itself. I
purchased a enclosure stuck the drive in it been working ever since,
just my 2¢, Wayne.