[X4U] typing Ctrl Opt Cmd symbols

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 17:57:55 PST 2007

At 11:53 AM -0500 22/2/07, Stan Gould wrote:

>Also, take a look at Taco Widgets. Kinda like keycaps in OS9, but
>better. Provides symbols for both the keyboard and html.
>Donationware that can be foud at
><http://www.tacowidgets.com>http://www.tacowidgets.com/

Stan, that sounded great to me. But when I went to make the Command
symbol in Helvetica, it showed me that the key combination was:
&#x2318;

I can't make that turn into a symbol using any process I can think
of. Are you able to make it create a Command symbol? If so, could you
explain exactly how you do it? I would love to make this work.

Daly