[X4U] Networking PPC and MacIntel

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jan 11 12:00:52 PST 2007

I network my Intel and PPC Macs both 10.4 without major issues. However I've
got my networked Mac setup with an icon in the dock and even though I have
the remember user name and password box checked it doesn't. I always have to
reenter the user name and password of the Mac I'm trying to contact. Don't
know if it's an Intel/PPC thing or a 10.4 thing other than that I find no
difference in networking PPC/Intel.