[X4U] Remembering passwords

Crandon David tabdave at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 17 14:27:41 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Most of the time, when visiting a web page that requires
"registration", after I put in my ID and password, my Mac will ask me
if I want it to remember the ID and Password.

Sometimes, it doesn't ask me, yet it will automatically log me in the
next time I'm there, without showing me the login page.

Sometimes, it will automatically fill out the ID and password, but I
have to press return/enter.

Sometimes, it won't ask me if it wants to remember the ID and
Password, but I'd like it to.

I know that it has something to do with either Keychain and/or
Safari's autofill.

Why does  it sometimes ask, sometimes not, and most importantly, how
do I get it to automatically fill in the ID and Password when it
never asks?

Thanks,

David