[X4U] ClarisDraw>Inkscape?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 12:22:29 PST 2007

what do you mean by "CAD" software? are you doing things that are
related to architecture, or building systems or designing things.

my understanding of CAD is that it's "computer-aided design" and that
those apps will pump out drawings in the style engineers are used to
and need.

is that what you mean?

nk