[X4U] ClarisDraw>Inkscape?

Jim Colgate ColgateList at cox.net
Sat Jan 20 08:56:09 PST 2007

Zane,

Another excellent, though pricey, CAD product on the MAC is Sketchup now
owned by Google <http://www.sketchup.com>.

I was also in the local Apple store recently and found that Punch!
Software's Home Design Studio <http://www.punchsoftware.com > is now
available for the MAC. I purchased it, but have not loaded it yet. It may be
too architectural oriented, but you can take a look. It was only $150.

My 2 cents worth,

   Jim