[X4U] Re: hijacking threads

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Sat Jan 20 09:08:53 PST 2007

On 1/20/07 7:39 AM, Tim Collier wrote:

> Do you use OS X Mail app?

Not for about half of my mail. A few messages after this one, Doug posted a
message outing me for all the world to see as an Entourage user for this
particular email account. (I won't apologize, though, as I really like it
for what it does and for what my needs are when communicating with clients.)

I do use Threads in Thunderbird, but like to use Subject in Mail (though I
do know how to do Threads there) because so many people don't construct
threads but instead use old, saved messages to create a new message.

Not a big deal to me, what people do! :) I just wanted someone to make a
nice, friendly, detailed explanation for the people here who may be
violating without knowing. Simply posting a demand but not explaining why
it's important rarely leads to people changing their behavior.