[X4U] Time zone System Preferences bug (MacBook Pro/Boot Camp)

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 24 05:31:15 PST 2007

Have you tried turning off the auto time setting on the Mac side?
Perhaps an Automater task set up to turn Airport Connection on, set
the time and then turn the Airport connection off?

Would it be possible for you to use Parallels and not Boot Camp?

I have a friend running Parralles which seems to work fine for him.
He has some sort of Windows only credit card app that is not
available for the 'lowly' Mac platform. I've been thinking of
installing Parallels on my MacPro, but I have yet to find a Windows
app that I can't live without, so it would just be an academic
process for me.

An observation I have had is that a lot of the PC users I know don't
really like the 'new' appearance that IE7 offers them. I am not sure
of the  functionality the "7" update provides.

Jens
...lost in Montana...