[X4U] Re: Flushed

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Jan 24 18:49:26 PST 2007

Christopher J Collins said:

>The Macs were put in because the owner of
>the practice likes Macs and was prepared to accept what appears to be a
>second rate practice management system because of his bias towards Macs.

I don't know what this practice was using, but there is no reason why a
medical office using Macs has to settle for a second rate practice
management program.  There are several excellent ones for the Macintosh.
Here is a partial list.  (there are a bunch more that I have never gotten
around to adding to this site):

http://www.macattorney.com/medical.html

Randy B. Singer

Co-Author of:
The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)

OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html