[X4U] Inadvertent Double Clicks--A Follow-Up

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 1 18:37:19 PDT 2007

Just to let everyone know, I ended up going to the Apple Store this
weekend to see the iPhone. I didn't get one, although I was
REEEEEEALLY tempted to. Instead, on the advice of this forum, I
purchased a Bluetooth Mightly mouse, and I must say that so far I am
extremely impressed. This is the first mouse made by Apple that
actually met my expectations. Uninstalled Microshaft's Intellipoint
software, and the problem is gone.

I had no idea this thing had two-button sensors for the main two plus
the scroll button to boot. I LIKEY!

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net
http://www.southatlantadental.com/